Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There was a massive meltdown Friday morning. I'm trying not to be, but I am ashamed. I don't like panicking, screaming and crying in front of anyone. I don't want anyone else to be hurt, stressed or frightened by this crap like I am. And I try to contain it, control it, even drown it if I must. But I'm in pain. I hurt. I don't know what to do. I'm trying, though.

There are some good things. My therapist joined me for some bucket bashing. I think he has come to understand how deeply certain 'help' in my past has damaged me even more. And he also knows that if anyone else offers me a bucket, I will take it. And then I will beat the living shit out of them with it. I don't think I will be looking for any new therapist. It took me too long to educate this one.

And my husband - Where do I begin? I was so desperate one night, that I could not even read. I am so fucking lucky to have a husband who will read to me. He sat by the bed and he read to me. He is dyslexic. He read to me anyway. I loved every hesitant word. Because I love HIM. When I couldn't pay attention anymore, he massaged my feet.

And my lovely friend Grace, the Louise to my Thelma? Well, to be explained in a future post, a scarf and an ancient navigational device are crossing paths in the mail.

The problem is largely the father. I hate that pervert and the liberties he took. As much as I say shit like "Fuck him", if we're being literal here, I wouldn't willingly fuck him. Not even with Marsha's pussy.

The crying place has been here all night, but I had to drown it because I was tired and afraid. I have to go to sleep now.

5 comments:

  1. (((hugs)))

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm sorry you're hurting too. I hope it'll stop. I hope you will heal. My partner is dyslexic too, another thing we have in common..
    Hang in there. Hang tight.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are in pain, and you're pain is so poignant...but I see beauty and love in you, Lynn. And a strength to be reckoned with.
    In fact, a strength that you have shared with me time and time again...
    ((((MUCH LOVE))))
    ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh -and a HUGE SUPER GI-NOR-MOUS thank you for making me visualize the flying nun's 'hoo-hoo' :-)
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are hurting and in pain. Ugh, it sucks. I wish I knew what to do or say to make it all go away. You're a very strong person and you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry...

    One of my biggest fears is breaking down where people can see me... Dr. Miller says it wouldn't be the end of the world... but to me it feels like it would be the end of the world.

    Kev is dyslexic too... he hasn't been very sympathetic lately... I don't think he would read to me... :-(

    -e

    ReplyDelete