Thursday, August 14, 2014

I know no one reads here anymore, but I'm writing anyway because I have nowhere else to go. I went to visit someone the other day. I managed to do that, made myself do it because it's a good thing to do, but then the unexpected sorrow was waiting for me. There were two sisters there sending messages from their phones to the rest of their sisters. There were children from two different families playing around in the place. I was the only person there without a living sister. In all those people, I was the only one. It's horrible and I feel like it will never get better because she will always be dead.

5 comments:

  1. Not quite true m'dear, I hang around here now and then. My comment on your last post vanished, I am sorry, I should have re-tried it.
    I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure it sucks a lot when the fact that she is dead all of a sudden hits again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mago. I'm so happy to see you here! And yes, it is just like you say in that it all of a sudden hits. It happened several times today even while I was trying to do things instead of just mope around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm sorry for your ongoing loss.

    Good and healing thoughts to you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss, my dear friend, I know the ongoing panic and anxiety doesn't seem to get any easier. I wish it did,
    I was there and I went into the hospital and I should have been better at following up and I'm sorry I wasnt.
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sister and the continued heartbreak this brings every day.
    With you, my friend.
    G

    ReplyDelete