Monday, November 19, 2012

Two nights ago, my little brother, a U.S. Army veteran who could no longer tolerate PTSD, took his own life. Like he was doing previously and like the rest of my family is doing now, I am simply trying to cope. To every American and every lover of justice and democracy who reads this -- my little brother fought for you because your safety and security was important to him. Please remember him as your friend in spite of how he died.

If you can help support injured veterans, please go to www.woundedwarriorproject.org

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss Lynn, I really am.
    Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Our family had this happen over the summer. It is horrible and sad and confusing and heartbreaking and depressing. You are all in my prayers. Depression is an evil liar. I am thankful for the sacrifice your brother made on my behalf, and I wish he was still here with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest Lynn,
    I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your brother. I can't imagine how terribly heartbroken you are right now.
    PTSD suck!!!!!!!
    Much love to you my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mein aufrichtiges Beileid, EH.
    May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by again today to let you know you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete