Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Dear Bloggies,

Thank you so very much for your great responses to the last post, which I have temporarily tucked away in draft for reasons I bet you can easily guess. :-) I am still not sure what will come of that particular situation, but I do know that something must change in some way and it should probably be soon.

I am working on the other house. Patching holes in the walls, painting, testing appliances, changing and cleaning filters, cleaning carpets, cleaning the whole place, and just making repairs and raking out the muck in general. The husband changed all the locks for me and is helping me out. He will be the one tackling the landscaping. And it's a big job. I don't do landscaping, so I'm very, very thankful for his help. I'll be glad when we're done. At least it won't be a huge deal like it was when we moved out. We moved in the middle of a bathroom remodel and we had also taken down an adjacent door and accidentally damaged the frame in the process. And I was in really terrible shape then. Even worse than now. It was pretty much hellish.

Wish me luck with this knuckle buster. My back hurts already.

3 comments:

  1. How are YOU doing being in the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpectedly, I am okay. I don't know for sure how much that has to do with dissociation as opposed to integration, but so far I'm alright. Thank you for asking, Enola. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, it sounds like a lot of work. I'm glad your husband is helping you.

    ReplyDelete