Sunday, December 16, 2018

It's been a bad few days. I feel like crap and I'm so lonely. When my husband moved out he left the place a terrible mess. Just like he leaves everything. I'm way too sick to clean. You know what's really sad? I raised four children and here I am alone when I've never been so sick in all my life. He ruins everything. One daughter called on Thursday to say she's going to be traveling for the holidays and she wanted to stop by because she had a gift for me. The plan was she would go to the husband's place first and then come here. She called from his place to say she couldn't come over and she left my gift with him. I'm heartbroken.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's been almost a year since you posted, but I had no idea you returned and had resumed posting. I'm sure if your other followers had a way of knowing you'd returned you would have been flooded with support and encouraging comments. I happened to stumble upon your blog listed on someone else's blog as I was browsing through the Internet while I was watching the Ohio State football game. When it showed the last posting was 11 months ago it really caught my attention. I was sure you'd walked away from blogging several years ago. The circumstances that brought you back are heartbreaking. I remember discovering your blog many years ago when you were writing a fictional love story. It was wonderful! Eventually I discovered there was so much more to you and your life than a gift for creative writing. You easily became one of my favorite bloggers.

    I sincerely hope that in the past year your
    circumstances have improved, especially with your children. You were always such an incredible, caring mom. It must have hurt deeply to lose that closeness with your kids. I'll continue to check back for updates.

    ReplyDelete