Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I had miles to go before I could sleep. Now I will sleep.

After two transfers and waiting for a personal call from my boy, I finally got that call and all is very, very well with him. While I waited for all of his processing and such, for phone records to catch up with him so he can call me, I kept tabs and called repeatedly to check on his welfare, but that is not the same as hearing from him directly. And now I know he is truly safe. My boy is safe.

While all of this was going on, I had a crisis because my health insurance will not cover any more physical therapy appointments for the twins while they rehab from their very extensive and drastic leg surgeries. I cannot afford to pay 800 to 1000 dollars per week out of my pocket to pay for that, so... first I freaked out. Then I found a qualified and very competent personal trainer to take over the job at a fraction of the cost, then I negotiated a substantial discount with the physical therapist, then I facilitated a planned transition from physical therapist to personal trainer.

I'm tired now, but I'm much happier than I have been. I'm going to sleep now. I will finally really sleep. It's been a long time and I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment