Monday, May 10, 2010

Suze in Shades



Heh. I love the hubs' business. And I love helping (and preserving the earnings and making sure they are allocated in the most effective manner). The hubs scored nicely on some very bargain basement merchandise. Now he has found a local online competitor who has the same merchandise but in a much smaller quantity (and marketed ineffectively). Hubs wants to buy his crap (which just ain't necessary), but he has to get that by me 'cause I'm in charge of taking good care of the dough. I suggested he move some shelf-worn stuff and use some of that money and then beat the competition down on price if he really wants the extra merchandise. He'll do it that way, but he wanted one last try at the easy way. Here was my response in my very best Suze Orman imitation: "Can you afford it? Show me the money, boyfriend!" Things get silly around here in the morning.

I heart Suze Orman. And really cheap merchandise. (Why yes, I DID commandeer a pair for myself, but then you already knew about my sunglasses fetish, right?)


4 comments:

  1. The lady in the first picture gives me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year, I know you love your sunnies.

    Breaking news on the TV here in the UK .... finally, 5 days after voting, we have a new PM. And the guy I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To what Mago said...

    Is that woman's teeth really that white?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And large? Terribly aggressive.

    ReplyDelete