Saturday, September 12, 2009

Highway Woman: Excuse me, doctor. I'm not sure what to do now. If I get out of my head, then I land in my body. It's scary in here. The hypochondriacal crap starts to overwhelm me. Then when I try to make my way out of that, the scary head stuff takes its place. I have nowhere else left to go. I don't have anything else left.

Dr. Ethereal: Yes, you do. You have what you've always had. Take it. It's yours. Never mind the naysayers. If they knew so much, they would give you something else. Go ahead and take what's yours. Take it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that song is a blast from the past! I loved that one.

    I'm sorry you're feeling bad. I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in the body or being in the head...both choices seem to really suck sometimes. No wonder we look for a third choice.
    (({{{{{((((((((EH))))))}}}))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. (hug) - hey my "DT" always used to say "give me your pain" - lol!! so, I say, Lynn, throw all your shit her way.. "she can take it and she is going no where".
    (I'm so sorry, i'm feeling a bit (ok a LOT sarcastic this weekend)...

    But I am offering my (hugs) to you. And my "ears". I cannot take away your pain and I won't tell you that I can...because I won't LIE! Your pain is REAL and it SUCKS!!!!

    And like Marj says, in body or head - yeah when they both suck that's why we choose to go away for awhile.

    ~ Grace

    (on a whole other note - I somehow found it strange that the 'word verification' is "palin"
    Weird!

    ReplyDelete