Wednesday, December 16, 2009

You would not believe what kind of a case I got called for this morning. I lost control in a public courtroom and then I fled. I ended up having a very loud meltdown in the bathroom. Down there on the floor sobbing in the germs. The judge excused me and a lady helped me get back downstairs. I was hoping for a traffic case. I'm good at traffic. If that man did what he is accused of doing, I hope he gets the harshest possible sentence. I know the victim will. I'm supposed to go to my daughter's school tonight to see a play. I still haven't slept. I HATE CHILD MOLESTERS. I'm not okay.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry! I would have done the same thing. Molesters are the sum of the earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. That is seriously awful. I too hope he gets what he deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, too! I totally agree with Wanda: child molesters are the scum of the earth. I'm glad that you were excused....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my dear, i hate child molesters too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrible!!! And frankly I don't think child molesters deserve a trial at all!!! And I hate them too! BELIEVE ME! Even tho you may not believe it, I will still tell you what others told me about my 'spa freak out' ~ it may seem worse to you than it actually was to others (?)
    (((LYNN)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. That truly sucks. I was involved in a similar case once and one of the jurors had an anxiety attack and had to be excused. I felt like going up and giving her a huge hug.

    ReplyDelete