Sunday, November 17, 2013

It seems I have promised a Parking Lot post and here it is. One week after the lovely time in the pumpkin patch, I had a meeting with a business colleague. The meeting just so happened to be in the building next door to the parking lot where my brother shot himself. I ate lunch overlooking the site of my little brother's last few minutes of life. I was okay, but still... he was my brother. And it was exactly one year ago today. Right now. Just after two in the morning. And I just realized this several minutes ago. I can't tell anyone else except the internet because if I did it would stop the listener from being able to get enough sleep and sleep deprivation is HORRIBLE for a person's mental health. I can handle it by myself.

4 comments:

  1. To lose someone you love is the greatest lost. Sending a gentle hug your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep deprivation IS horrible! And I was just thinking about handling things by myself...we do that, don't we? As we have since we could walk.
    I've missed you.
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my best wishes for the New Year, EH !

    ReplyDelete